COVID-19’s rapid rise in 2020 and 2021 caused events to pivot to virtual meeting spaces and online venues swiftly, but recent surveys point to an eagerness to return to in-person events. In a recent survey of more than a million event attendees and organizers, Freeman, a Dallas-based leader in global events, reported 78% of those responding said they would be confident returning to in-person events.
As organizations return to more live community events, PODS Phoenix is prepared to help with logistics support. Over the years, PODS has partnered with schools, sporting events, street markets, expos, car shows, marathons, and concerts. No matter what type of event, PODS storage solutions can help make events of any size run smoothly.
The following are some creative uses of PODS containers for events:
- Event registration – PODS containers are the perfect place to set up event registration or check-in stations, especially in tricky weather!
- Interactive Displays – For farmers’ markets, art shows, and expos, set up and decorate PODS containers to be interactive stations for visitors to explore and engage with.
- Equipment storage – PODS weather-resistant containers are the perfect place to store any event items out of the way—before, during, or after your event.
- Event Logistics – Nonprofits use PODS storage containers to prepare event day items in advance, making day-of set up and clean up quick and convenient.
- Collection Points – PODS storage containers can be used for donation collection stations, from toys to clothes to non-perishable foods, nonprofits turn to PODS for donation drives.
“With events coming back in full force, we just want to help local businesses as thoroughly as we can,” says Steven Figueroa, Territory Manager of PODS Phoenix. “Our containers have seen success at so many past events that we are proud to continue to offer our storage solutions to the community during such an exciting time.”